Lawyer Checker is an online service providing market leading, risk management solutions to the conveyancing industry. Our online checks allow conveyancers to gather further information on the conveyancer to which they are sending money to or their own client they’re dealing with. This enables them to better assess the risks associated with transferring funds throughout the property transaction.
Account & Entity Screen
The Account and Entity Screen provides the same immediate check against the Lawyer Checker database with an additional level of diligence where an entity is not well known by the Lawyer Checker system.
- Enhanced due diligence
- Comprehensive database checks
- Safeguards against genuine human error
- Immediate response plus further research within 4 working hours if result raises concerns
Further manual research is carried out in order to provide the user with an accurate and up-to-date report on the entity they have searched against. The report includes checks on:
The report includes check on
- Roll of solicitors/conveyancers
- Companies House information
- ICO Data Protection Register
- FSA Registers
- Land Registry Transfers of Value lists
- Sort code look-up
How to order a check
- Register to use the service directly.
- Order via one of our Reseller Partners.
- Integrate case management system via XML for seamless and efficient use of the service.
for more information
£10 + VAT
Consumer Bank Account Checker
When you send or receive client funds, how do you really know whose account it is? Whether sending or receiving client monies Consumer Bank Account Checker validates the source or destination of funds.
Consumer Bank Account Checker can help to reduce this risk. Powered by Experian’s unrivalled consumer database, Consumer Bank Account Checker can be used prior to the movement of any funds between fee earner and client to provide:
- Enhanced Due Diligence: an added layer of protection when remitting sales proceeds to your client to avoid liability and adhere to the SRA Code of Conduct Principle 10.
- Help to validate Source of funds: help combat mortgage fraud and incentive practices with an added check in validating client’s source of funds.
- Peace of mind: 69% of UK firms have been hit by cybercrime; it’s no longer a cased of ‘if’ but ‘when’.
- Instant response.
- Powered by Experian.
- Flexible payment options.
- Dedicated UK support staff.